The Hardanger folkemuseum at Utne is a museum for the whole of the Hardanger district.
With Fjord Pass® you get 10% discount on the entrance fee at Hardanger Folkemuseum.
- Permanent exhibitions of Hardanger embroidery and traditional costumes.
- Permanent folk music exhibition with the country’s largest collection of old Hardanger fiddles.
- Varying art and historic exhibitions.
- Open air museum with historic buildings.
- Sales displays, museum shop and café.
- Baking demonstration and handicraft activities every Tuesday in July between 12:00 -15:00.
1 May - 31 August
Every day 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 September - 30 April
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fjord Pass® prices
- Adults: NOK 63 (ord. NOK 70)
- Students/seniors: NOK 45 (ord. NOK 50)
- Children under 16 years: free
- Groups of min. 10 persons: NOK 45 (ord. NOK 50)
One ticket for all museums in Hardanger - and Voss Museum NOK 135 (ord.NOK 150)
Booking and contact information
Get up to 20% discount on your accommodation in Norway
See prices and list over hotels near by the Hardanger Folkemuseum