Learn about the Ham from Suldal
Norway has a long tradition when it comes to cured meat. Energihotellet can offer a guided tour to Mostøl where "the Ham from Suldal" is dried and matured 640 above sea level. The ham is matured for over 12 months and the ham is dried with the nature as the only tool. With Fjord Pass® you get 10% discount on this guided tour to Mostøl.
About the food safari to Mostøl:
- Experienced guide telling about history and how the ham is produced
- Bus from Energihotellet to Mostøl through beautiful scenary
- Tasting of the ham and outdoor meal
- For groups of 8 persons or more
- 2-3 hours
- May - October
Fjord Pass® price:
- NOK 608 (ord. NOK 675) per person
- The price is based on groups of 8-10 persons. For larger groups the price is on request.
- With Fjord Pass® you get 10% discount on this tour.
- Buy a Fjord Pass® discount card here.
Booking and contact information for the Food Safari in Nesflaten